Solar system specialists
Grid connected, Battery Storage, Stand Alone
Solar power systems have never been so affordable.
With energy costs rising rapidly and solar panel system prices more affordable than ever, it’s not too late to save big on power bills by equipping your home with a quality Solar system.
Feed-in tariffs available for solar systems have also increased from some retailers, making it worth while investing in your power supply.
We configure your solar panel system to make the most of the available roof area of your home.
In the past, solar modules were only mounted on north-facing pitched roofs. Now, computer designed systems formulate the output of modules mounted on east-facing, west-facing, and flat roofs, to generate the maximum possible power from your solar panel system, with excess power feeding back to the grid
Why trust Formula Green with your investment?
- We have over 30 years experience designing and installing a wide range of solar system configurations.
- Qualified, highly experienced A Class Electricians ensure a safe, quality installation.
- We only install quality tier 1 modules, which come with a linear performance warranty, minimum 10 year product warranty, 25 year power warranty, and positive power tolerance.
- All panel manufacturers we source from have an Australian office, for your peace of mind.
- All systems can be connected to a battery inverter.
- As the designers and installers of your new solar power solution, we take care of your investment from start to finish to ensure you the highest possible return.
Don’t just take our word for it! Click here to see our client’s testimonials
Frequently asked questions
What’s the difference between different solar module brands?
Most tier 1 modules have a Linear performance warranty, 10 year product warranty, 25 year power warranty, and Positive power tolerance. All panels we install have an Australian office to help with warranty claims.
Monocrystalline modules are produced from one piece of crystal and typically 10-15% more efficient than multicrystalline or poly modules produced from many crystals, therefore you can generate more power on a mono panel compared to the same surface area of a multi panel. However, due to the structure of a mono cell it costs more to manufacture, so it’s more cost efficient to install multi modules if the power required fits the area of roof.
Why put 6 kW of panels on a 5kW inverter?
The peak output of a 6 kilowatt solar array would only occur in perfect conditions. For example, if a home has some modules installed on an east roof and others on a west roof, the sides would peak at different times of the day as the angle of the sun hitting the roof changes.
Therefore the output of the array would never actually reach 6kW, however installing 6kW in total split between two different orientations means you can generate the most possible power overall.
Can I connect my existing solar system to batteries?
Maybe. Providing your solar system complies with the current regulations, most systems are battery-ready. However, testing and checking the output your system is producing is important to ensure your current system is working as efficiently as possible before adding battery back up.